Watch the film
Hidden by Sekani Solomon
Sekani Solomon is a busy man. Between playing a very active role in the Cinema 4D community and working as a freelancer in New York City, he also somehow finds the time to produce extremely ambitious films!
A year in the making, Hidden is a beautiful short film centered around self-appreciation. Throughout this film’s abstract journey, each of the figures represent a different emotion as we segue from one to the next in sequences that range from empowering to oppressive.
From character animation to dynamic simulations, there is a wide range of techniques explored in this piece that all culminate in a beautiful film which acts an excellent example of the artistry and craft that goes into the making of a 3D project of any scale.
On sale now $39
This product includes
- Artist Interview: a one-on-one interview with the artist (Runtime 49:32)
- Artist Insights: a video walkthrough with the creator highlighting some of the key elements of this project (Runtime 51:53)
- Project Files: Here you will find the entire shot structure for this project as well as all the Cinema 4D files used in the making of this film.
Application & plugin requirements
- Applications: Maxon Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D plugins: Redshift, Xparticles, Turbulence FD
Please note: You can still access and explore the project files without these plugins. However, some layers or functions may not be available.