Watch the film
Hi Stranger by Kirsten Lepore
What is there to say about Hi Stranger, other than it is amazing?
This film was made by Kirsten Lepore as part of Late Night Work Club’s second anthology, themed “Strangers”.
What starts out as a seemingly tongue-in-cheek short film quickly draws you into an intimate experience that is enchanting and strangely familiar. It’s no wonder this film went viral, going on to be viewed hundreds of millions of times.
Whether you are simply interested in what went into Kirsten’s amazing film or you have a specific interest in stop-motion fabrication and production, this project is for you!
On sale now for $39
This product includes
- Artist Interview: a one-on-one interview with the artist (Runtime 01:06:51)
- Artist Insights: a video walkthrough with the creator highlighting some of the key elements of this project including: pre-production, fabrication, lighting & the shoot, composition and cleanup (Runtime 25:31)
- Project Files: Here you will find the master After Effects file for this project used to composite this film
Application & plugin requirements
- Applications: Adobe After Effects CC2014 or later
- Plugins: Video Copilot Optical Flares, Edge Blur, and GBDeflicker 4
Please note: You can still access and explore the project files without these plugins. However, some layers or functions may not be available.