Watch the film
My Brother by Audrey Yeo
My Brother is a textbook example of what every student should strive for. Made by Audrey Yeo as her final thesis film at SCAD, My Brother takes the viewer through a beautiful and surreal story about the plight of migrant workers.
To tell this touching story, Audrey brought her painterly designs to life through 2d and 3d animation techniques. The results speak for themselves and it's no wonder this film landed Audrey a job at Buck right out of school!
To any aspiring motion designers out there, take note: this is how it's done.
On sale now for $39
This product includes
- Artist Interview: a one-on-one interview with the artist (Runtime 45:56)
- Artist Insights: a video walkthrough with the creator highlighting some of the key elements of this project (Runtime 26:54)
- Project Files: Here you will find the master After Effects file for this project as well as the entire shot structure for this film containing all the Cinema 4D and Photoshop files used in the making of this film.
Application & plugin requirements
- Applications: Adobe After Effects CC2014 or later, Adobe Photoshop, and Maxon Cinema 4D
- Plugins: Trapcode Particular
Please note: You can still access and explore the project files without these plugins. However, some layers or functions may not be available.