About this product
One of Four by Alex Gorin
Created by Alex Gorin, One of Four is an abstract film that is both beautiful and mesmerizing.
What's so striking about this piece is its subtle notes of science fiction and its ability to do so much with so little. You have the wooden sculpture, the spheres, light, and shadow. Yet with just these few elements an entire whole world is created.
Not only is this film a wonderful example of photorealism, but on the technical front, what makes this project so unique is the fact that it was animated entirely using physics and dynamic simulations in Cinema 4D. This is an excellent project to explore for those interested in photoreal lighting and materials, Octane, and the physics engine within C4D.
On sale now for $39
This product includes
- Artist Interview: a one-on-one interview with the artist (Runtime 43:37)
- Artist Insights: a video walkthrough with the creator highlighting some of the key elements of this project (Runtime 34:57)
- Project Files: Here you will find all the Cinema 4D and After Effects files for this project containing the shots and assets used in the making of this film.
Application & plugin requirements
- Applications: Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects CC2014 or later
- Plugins: Otoy OctaneRender, Video Copilot Optical Flares
Please note: You can still access and explore the project files without these plugins. However, some layers or functions may not be available.